Buy Levlen Birth Control Online
Indications and Usage
Levlen operates by ovulation prevention, cervical mucus alteration, and uterus lining alteration.
Indications for use of the drug in tablet form are as follows:
- Emergency contraception after insecure intercourse
- Emergency contraception after a previous unreliable or ineffective protection of sexual intercourse
The use of an intrauterine therapeutic system containing the Levlen substance is presented in the following situations:
- Long-term contraception (up to 5 years)
- The combined use in the treatment of estrogen (replacement therapy) as a prevention of endometrial hyperplasia (overgrowth of the cells of the uterine lining)
- Abundant and prolonged menstrual-type bleeding (idiopathic menorrhagia) of unknown origin
Medical interaction of Levlen
It has been recognized that some medicines might react with Levlen, so it is best to consult your specialist or medical provider if you are presently administering:
- Indinavir, atorvastatin, or troleandomycin as they have been tested to escalate the risk of Levlen's side effects
- Medicines that increase the activity of enzymes (anticonvulsants and anti-TB drugs) reduce the efficiency of Levlen.
- Propranolol (beta-blockers), prednisolone (corticosteroids), theophylline, or cyclosporine as it has been recognized that Levlen might expose you to possibility of their side effects
This is just to mention a few, as there are other medical interactions of Levlen.
Some therapeutic circumstances have been recognized to interrelate with Levlen. So, it is recommended to consult your specialist or medical assistant if you fall under any of the following states:
- Allergic to the substance or other constituents of the drug
- When pregnant
- During lactation
- Hepatic failure and acute infection of the liver
- Jaundice (both in the present and in the past) – Period up to 17-18 years
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system (for intrauterine devices)
- Abortion complications, held during the last 3-4 months (for intrauterine devices)
- Dysplasia of the cervix (for intrauterine devices)
- Malignant tumors of the genital tract and mammary gland (for intrauterine devices)
In addition, the use of Levlen is contraindicated in a record of severe liver disease, Dubin-Johnson syndrome, Rotor syndrome, breast cancer, herpes, bleeding of unknown etiology in the anamnesis, and violations of fat metabolism.
The side effects from Levlen intake reach 5-15% of the cases. However, they are mild and do not bring much inconvenience. The main ones are:
- Aching discomfort in the abdomen
- Violation of menstruation (previously or after the deadline, scarce or abundant selection)
- Generalized feebleness
- Tension in the mammary glands
- Increased irritability
- Dysfunctional uterine hemorrhaging
- Weight gain
- Spotting mid-cycle
- Skin rash
- Breast engorgement
- Swelling of the feet and legs
- Decreased libido
They pass on their own after terminating the use of the drug. In some cases treatment may be necessary.
Appropriate Levlen dosage:
It is highly recommended to administer Levlen precisely as endorsed by your specialist or pharmacologist. Do not exceed or reduce the quantity or exceed the endorsed duration.
The first pill should be taken on the first Sunday after the beginning of your menstrual period or on the first day of your menstrual period. It has been seen in some cases that at the beginning of the medication the patient may use condoms or spermicide.
Do not take more than one pill in less than 24 hours apart. Begin a new pack the following day immediately the pills run out. It is very possible to get pregnant if you skip the pill in one day. It is advised to always get a refill of prescription before the pill runs out.