Buy Premarin Online
Usage of Premarin is mostly indicated for women n who are in the middle of menopause. This pill is highly recommended to reduce moderate to severe hot flashes during menopause. Premarin is also quite effectual when it comes to a hormone-replacement therapy during atrophic vaginitis.
Doctors may recommend applying Premarin in cases when a woman aged from 45 to 75 has such symptoms as:
- moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms triggered by menopause;
- vulvar and vaginal atrophy along with topical vaginal products;
- hypoestrogenism caused by castration or primary ovarian failure;
- advanced androgen-dependent carcinoma of the prostate;
- breast cancer (only in the case of palliation only) for some women and men who suffer from metastatic disease.
- prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
Progestin replacement therapy is what Premarin can offer women who are going through menopause.
Premarin is mainly initiated to decrease the risk of endometrial cancer. Use of estrogen-alone, or in combination with a progestin, should be with the lowest effective dose and Premarin can provide such therapy for post-menopausal women.
Patients who regularly use Premarin should be reevaluated from time to time (every 3 months) to determine if treatment is effective and still required.
Premarin is applied for:
- Reduction of severe hot flashes during menopause;
- Treatment of post-menopausal osteoporosis;
- Replacement of natural progestin;
- Therapy of osteoporosis' symptoms (thin or weak bones);
- Reduction of the endometrial cancer's risks;
- Treatment of advanced androgen-dependent carcinoma of the prostate;
- Therapy of breast cancer;
- Therapy after primary ovarian failure;
- Treatment of atrophic vaginitis.
It is typically recommended to start using Premarin with the minimal allowed dose for a short period time and then gradually increase the daily intake. For most women (without any complications or liver/heart/kidney problems), the recommended starting dose of Premarin is 0.3 mg. The dose has to be taken once per 24 hours.
Only adults can use Premarin pills. Adolescents and children under 18 years old can't administer Premarin pills.
The restrict also concerns pregnant and breast-feeding women.
For prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis, take Premarin during the term not less than 25 days. The initial dose of Premarin in this case should start with 0.3 mg on a daily basis. The dose may be readjusted by a medical specialist.
For treatment of female hypoestrogenism it is recommended to take 0.3 mg or 0.625 mg of Premarin once per 24 hours.
On the terms of female castration or primary ovarian failure, you must apply Premarin in the dose of 1.25 mg on a daily basis.
To cure breast cancer, the initial recommended dosage of Premarin must be 30 mg, taken three times per day (10 mg for once). Treatment in this case should last within 3 months.
For treatment of advanced androgen-dependent carcinoma, the smallest dose of Premarin must be 1.25 mg to 2 doses of 1.25 mg, applied for three times daily.
The effectiveness of Premarin's therapy can be judged according to the symptomatic improvement of a patient.
You can use Premarin regardless of mealtime. However, it is better to avoid drinking alcoholic beverages when administering Premarin pills. Treatment with Premarin should be done continuously, with no interruption, or in cyclical regimens (25 days on the pills with a 5-day rest between cycles).
Taking Premarin cyclically can help promote regular, menstrual-like bleeding (and decrease breakthrough bleeding), especially in younger women.