Buy Provera Online
Provera does not have androgenic and estrogenic activity. Inhibits the secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormones required for treatment of different menstrual disorders. In small doses, Provera also suppresses ovulation. The drug has an inhibitory effect on the changes necessary to prepare the endometrium for implantation of the fertilized ovum and increases the viscosity of cervical mucus.
You can use Provera for treating:
- Cancer cachexia;
- Metastatic kidney cancer (except cancer of the renal pelvis);
- Breast cancer;
- Endometrial cancer;
- Prostate cancer.
As you probably know, amenorrhea stands for an absence of a menstrual period Provera can treat. This disorder is classified into two different types - primary and secondary amenorrhea. Provera can treat primary amenorrhea when there have not been any menstrual cycles at all. Provera cheap pills are capable to cope with secondary amenorrhea when different causes affect regular menstrual cycles and periods become irregular.
Provera is a derivative of progesterone provider progestational action and has no androgenic and estrogenic activity. In appropriate doses, the drug inhibits the secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (LH hormones specifically) and prevents ovulation. Provera also:
- inhibits secretory changes in the endometrium;
- increases the viscosity of cervical mucus;
- increases the number of intermediate cells in the maturation index of the vaginal epithelium;
- reduces the severity of vasomotor symptoms in menopausal women.
Use Provera when you need to:
- prevent breast cancer;
- cure secondary amenorrhea;
- prevent such symptoms as abnormal uterine bleeding;
- cure plastic causes cancer;
- suppress ovulation;
- treat menstrual diseases;
- prevent or to cure endometriosis.
The best time to take Provera pills is immediately after a meal. Do not chew or break Provera pills before using. If necessary, crush the pill allowed to risk. The daily dosages of Provera vary due to the indication the pill must treat:
- for breast cancer in postmenopausal women it is required to take Provera in a single intake in the amount of 500-1500 mg (per day);
- for treatment of renal cell carcinoma, endometrial, prostate take Provera in the amount (single intake) of 100-500 mg (per day);
- for curing renal cell carcinoma, endometrial, prostate (maintenance dose) use Provera in the amount of 500 mg (per week). Divide the week's dosage into equal parts and take at the same time every day ;
- for curing cancerous cachexia, anorexia Provera is taken in the amount of 1000 mg per day (as a single intake).
At higher doses, Provera has an antitumor effect in hormonally sensitive malignancies. This effect happens because of the action of steroid hormones and receptors on the pituitary-gonadal system.
Provera must be taken only orally. FDA allowed using Provera only for adult women and in rare cases men, who are older than 18 years and younger than 75 years. Otherwise, special recommendations and prescription from a doctor is necessary to buy Provera. Breast-feeding and pregnant females can't use Provera pills.
Provera may alter the effectiveness of hypoglycemic drugs that is why these two pills are not used together. Provera may inhibit the metabolism of cyclosporin, which leads to an increase in its concentration in the blood plasma and increased risk of toxicity.