Buy Yaz Birth Control Online
Yaz or Dronis (the same drug with different names that is based on the active component Ethinyl Estradiol) is a synthetic derivative of the natural estrogen estradiol. It is one of two estrogens currently used in oral contraceptive pills. The other, mestranol, is converted to Yaz (Dronis) before it is biologically active. Yaz (Dronis) pills are used together as an oral contraceptive agent.
Among officially FDA approved indications of Yaz and Dronis:
- treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms associated with the menopause;
- female hypogonadism;
- prostatic carcinoma-palliative therapy of advanced disease;
- preventive measures of breast cancer;
- used an oral contraceptive;
- as an emergency contraceptive.
Yaz (Dronis) birth control pills were the first who received the encouragement of the Office of the US Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), the most severe form of PMS.
You can use Yaz (Dronis) for treating:
- dysfunctional uterine bleeding;
- premenstrual dysphoric disorder;
- gonadal dysgenesis;
- heriditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia;
- as a hormone replacement for menopausal symptoms;
- menopausal symptoms;
- estrogen deficiency;
- osteoporosis prophylaxis;
- pre-ovulatory mucus;
- prostatic cancer;
- oral contraception;
- different menstruation disorders.
Like other birth control pills, Yaz contains female hormones estrogen and progestin. In contrast to other contraceptive pills, Jaz form comprises a progestin, which has unique properties. This, and the dosage regimen for up to 24 days, may contribute to its positive effect on PMDD.
Yaz (Dronis) may cope with such symptoms:
- Feelings of sadness, hopelessness or worthlessness;
- Anxiety or tension;
- Mood swings, often passing into tearfulness;
- Constant irritation, causes conflicts in a relationship;
- Loss of interest in usual activities or relationships;
- Inability to concentrate;
- Change in appetite, maybe hunger or impulsive overeating;
- Too much or too little sleep;
- Loss of control.
Benefits from using Yaz are great for young girls who choose it as the first oral contraceptive pill.
Birth control pills called Yaz have an antiandrogenic effect. This means that they reduce the effect of male sex hormones (androgens), which are a common cause of oily skin and acne. Therefore, Jess may have cosmetic effect - to eliminate or at least attenuate acne (acne). Jess reception to achieve a cosmetic effect say already 14 years old (unless contraindicated). Yaz also helps to eliminate pain during (or shortly before) monthly.
You can start taking Jess from the first day of the menstrual cycle (first day of the month), or on the first Sunday after the onset of menses.
Take the first pill in Yaz package (a pink pill) on the first day of menstruation and then drink one tablet every day at about the same time. After ending of pink tablets from 25 to 28 days take white tablets in the package (placebo). After the end of placebo tablets start new pack Jess. If you start receiving Yaz at the first day, the contraceptive effect begins immediately, and you do not need to use additional contraception. If you take Yaz tablets according to the rules and without gaps, then while receiving placebo tablets (white inactive pills) also do not need to use additional contraception. If you start receiving Yaz from the first day of menstruation, it is necessary to use additional contraception even 7 days after you start taking the tablets.